hi

hi

Friday, October 14, 2011

marcus or not marcus?

Turns out the Film Directing test was a take home one. I was ready to take it in class. Oh well.

Had a little breakfast. It was a nice day. Can't be many nice days left. Almost done with The Hobbit. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy is next.

We discussed editing in class all day and looked at production schedules. It is amazing how just a general over view of film direction is still just scratching the surface. It was an excellent fast class. Chatted with the fella in front of me. I'm unsure of his name, but I've seen more Nicolas Winding Refn movies than he has.

Went home straight after class. Tomorrow I shall go to school and work in the labs and make some Flash and Illustrator assignment progress.

Another night spent...in mostly waste. Damn it Trillian, get your stuff together!

Dinner was pasta salad and chowder. I like mom's soup better.

Just going to finish this episode of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (the Jeremy Brett Sherlock casting, not Robert Downey Jr or Benedict Cumberbatch) and go to bed. Thursdays make me tired. Got a busy weekend coming up though. Yay, doing stuff!

Todays Portrait Is: Mary Shelley.

No comments: