hi

hi

Thursday, October 13, 2011

hark! a book!

Slept in a bit, but got to class just fine. Illustrator was another lecture and then work time. Knocked out a good chunk of the assignment. Friday or Saturday I'll probably be at school all day and work on that and the Flash assignment.

We actually got assigned something in Flash! Time to look at tutorials and teach myself. The teacher actually said that Garageband is perfectly acceptable software for music editing and that After Effects isn't that good for animation. WHAAAATTTT? I got taught a little bit of After Effects and was able to whip out some good stuff, no problem. This class, NOTHING. Nothing at all. And Garageband is hideous and...no just no. All sorts of wrong.

Got home. Wasted time. My Kate Beaton book came in the mail!! Yaaay! Dinner was chicken and vegetables. Mmm. I finished up the alphabet. All though I'll probably fix a few letters. But I got it done. Yaay. Typeface!

I think I want to make a series of illustrations of detective. Like an alphabet. W for Wallander. S for Sherlock. L is for Luther. Need to fill in the blanks.

Todays Portrait Is: Ayn Rand.

No comments: