hi

hi

Monday, October 10, 2011

the buffalo roam...in my stomach

Decided to let myself sleep in, instead of setting an alarm at around 9.

Rolled out of bed near to one. Ha.

Had some toast and tea and dawdled around on the internet. Later on, Ma and I hauled my stuff out of the minibarn. Some things were starting to get moldy (chair, suitcase). Books went to my library in the new addition, some knick knacks and nail polish I sorted into my stuff. Clothes and other odds and ends went into the cabin, where they wouldn't be exposed to so much dampness. Need to dig out my sweaters now that it is sweater weather. Left some of my shelves and cookery in the mini barn. My art went near my desk upstairs. And then, it was dinner time!

We had buffalo patties with potatoes and beets from our garden, with our special apple juice. No wonder buffalo were hunted so much, they are DELICIOUS! Tasty big dinner. Mmm. Ma and I soaked in the hot tub for a bit.

I sorted through my computer files. Since I dug out my nail polishes, I spent the night doing a nice and proper pedicure and manicure. Base coat, red, gold, and top coat on my finger nails. Base coat, dark maroon, gold, and top coat on my toes. Looks really nice. Here is hoping it isn't chipped by morning.

Tomorrow is a holiday, which will be spent working on a typeface that I am behind on. Eeesh.

Todays Portrait Is: Anne McCaffrey.

No comments: