hi

hi

Saturday, October 11, 2008

it's a regular thing

Another late night of Munchkin so I'll try to make this as detailed as possible while still being brief.

Cold. Still very cold.
Contributed a great deal to the first part of lit class, not so much after I dozed off. Chatted with Trevor a lot before and after.
Turned heat way up in illustration.
We were assigned to draw Vienna festival figures in space using references.
Lots of time spent making the windows good.
Not much time spent making the piece interesting except for a guy in the distance.
The usual crew rocked.
Went to Whole Foods for lunch.
Chicken and potatoes was cheaper but I should have just gotten a burrito or something.
All out of bagels and creme cheese.
Not having lunch is very expensive.
We got out early.
Napped.
Watched Anton Corbijn music videos.
Made cupcakes.
Went to Karen's and decorated cupcakes with piles of icing.
Munchkin crew came over.
Surprised Phil with birthday cupcakes.
Diana won.
Game took two and a half hours.
I didn't go far.
We also played the movie link game.
Then Robin and Diana went home.
We stayed up and drew.
Adam gave me some more glass pieces.
And we chatted.
Then we all went our separate ways.

Also, Karen gave me an application to work so I am going to get that filled out and turned in soon. MONEY!!!

No comments: