hi

hi

Sunday, October 5, 2008

polka dot poser

I modeled for Karen this afternoon. Just some stuff for her to draw from for her woodblock and figure drawing assignment. Mostly me sitting around in my yukata. She promised me cookies in return. We sat and chatted about comics and collaboration plans. She was working on a painting of our boy Tesla, who is now going to be in my thought web via Christian Bale and David Bowie. We also poured over my thought web and that was added on to (L. Ron Hubbard lived in Bremerton!).

I have started writing down all the images I'll need. They are currently in chains in an excel sheet with marks indicating if I have found an image or not. There are still parts not yet transcribed but as just finding a hundred images took a long time and I don't need to finish it for a while, well that isn't so urgent.

Robert was kitten sitting so I got to pet a little grey striped kitten named Dinah. I set up a little cardboard fortress for her to play in.

I had some meatballs, pasta, chocolate, and lots and lots of sunflowers today.

No comments: