hi

hi

Thursday, November 12, 2015

cold winds coming in from the north, or is it the east?

Tuesday & Wednesday

Kinda keeping to this whole two day post schedule, but as I've written about many times...when I'm home I kinda don't get up to much like I used to, so there isn't much to wax rhapsodic about. My internet got slow so I went over to Celia's yesterday and boy was it cold! But I got my work done, and she made soup and it was delicious and filling and hearty. I stoked a fire. The house has been keeping the heat in pretty well, though the madrona really does not give off enough heat.

Yesterday was also stormy. Lots of wind. Raining a bunch too. I haven't done a walk around of the property in a while, I should do that. Hmm.

It's good that it's damp though. I don't have to water the plants! Hurray!

I think I'm close to being finished with the .gif for work. It's looking really good! Just working on the timing of it.

I worked in front of the fire today. Watched telly.

Also due to do a major clean up of the house. Not that it's trashed, but it's slightly cluttered. Just a matter of listening to podcasts and putting away coats and books.

Helping set up for an antique show tomorrow, so off to bed with me. I've been doing better about getting to bed at a decent hour.

No comments: