hi

hi

Monday, September 21, 2015

friday/saturday/sunday

f

I'm getting so bad at blogging come the night time! So Friday I was on site. I sorted books into better sorted boxes and moved things around and did some online ordering. The books took a while because it was lots of shifting of this and that around.

I swung by the Silverdale KRL after work and picked up Station Eleven from their Books2Go program. Basically non reserveable popular books. A pretty good system. Keeps some editions from lingering in hold lines forever. Swung by Trader Joe's and went home and snacked.

s

Slept in! My full day off as I agreed to work a bit tomorrow too. I'll be home at the start of the work week, but on site at the end.

Let us see, what did I do yesterday? Watched TV. Picked all my green beans and thinned out my carrots majorly. Had some green beans out of the ol' cast iron. A nice mellow day.

s

Slept in. Got my work roster. Went to Celia's for the ease of WiFi being 100% funcitional. Got some of it done. A good start. Celia made a chicken and rice dinner. Not the most taxing of days. I've eaten entirely too much caramel.

No comments: