hi

hi

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

just uber it

Monday:

Brynne and Casey did some kayaking. I read comics and drank coffee. I kept it mellow. The next few days will be busy, so I wanted to enjoy the peace while I had it.

And I did a long water of the plants. Dinner was a taco casserole courtesy of Casey, with vegetables put on it. And a zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting for dinner. Yum! So good! And followed by SYTYCD. Some good routines. Sorry not much is being written, but it's late and I need to get some rest. It was a lovely day.

Tuesday:

Casey and Brynne departed early, before I had gotten up.

I had a small breakfast, and poured out some cheerios and made coffee for the drive to Port Townsend. Picked up a thing that I wanted to get then went to the waterfront to park at the boat to start helping dad with boat repairs. I helped haul out the dingy too. There was a boat named The Rose of Gallifrey. A nice nerdy name. I asked the captain if it was bigger on the inside.

My main chore is scrubbing the hull. There's a lot of seascum that needs scrubbing off, and I'm just the gal to do it! So I soaped and scraped and soaped and scraped and got almost a fourth done! But I've got a better wire brush, and Dad got a face guard (I got a lot of drippings on my face, which isn't food) and some small gloves for my small hands. So tomorrow I'll have a better kit of stuff. I'm prepping for a long haul scrubbing marathon. I'll bring a change of clothes this time, because I was smelly after and damp. Not a fun combo.

I took a bath and a shower and thought about future plans and now it's late. Good night.

No comments: