hi

hi

Friday, July 3, 2015

poop

Waiting for Heather and Daniel to arrive ommggg!

Today I got up and had an egg scramble and then helped Dad out with putting together a trellis for the green beans. Eight sticks in four V formations with a single rebar through the V joint, with string weighted down on each side with two bits of rebar. It looks really nice and I can't wait for my precious green beans to grow up and around it.

I washed the sheets and pillowcases and tidied up the upstairs to make ready for guests. Lots of washing and drying, but I want my guests to be comfy.

The septic guy came later in the evening. He was pretty cute! Dark curly graying hair, probably Italian. Smart. I wonder what art he studied? So that was fun. Too bad he was pumping poop. Awkward first meeting.

Then we four (Celia, Ma, Pa and I) after eating dinner, took a quick swim. Now they'll be here any minute! Ooohhhh!!!

Then it's celebration day!

No comments: