hi

hi

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Boddles

My eye is twitchy. I'm afraid I might have a stye in it. AGAIN! Well I say again, it's been five years. Woke up with it this morning (Thursday) and I haven't been wearing any eye makeup for a few days so it couldn't have been that. Hmm. Anyhoo. See how it is tomorrow, I guess.

Wednesday:

Slept in again. Tidied up. Sat on the porch. Ma and Pa docked at Pleasant Harbor, but at the State Park which is impossible to actually locate unless you already know where it is, which I didn't...so I went back home frustrated. The marina doesn't have access to the marine park. That's some bullshit.

Had potstickers and called it an early night.

Thursday:

On site! Whooo! I worked helping box things up for a client. Mainly I pulled things from boxes and gave them item numbers. And boss gave me some left over bread and plum jam. Yummy! I left a bit early with Bodi. I'm looking after Bodi for the weekend! Hurray! He got a haircut and looks a bit light in the fur from it. He also has something on his eye that I'll be keeping an eye on.

Corbie seemed happy to see Bodi. They jumped around a bit. Shared bread and jam with Celia.

Now I'm just chillin'. Think I'll let Bodi out and then I'll go to sleep early. Feeling tired. Tomorrow I'll chill on the porch and read comics and clean house. Yup yup!

No comments: