hi

hi

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

and so it goes

Monday:

Switched over to sleeping in the big bed again, as the small one was proving difficult to get properly comfy in. I stayed in my PJs all day, did a bunch of laundry, and switched into different PJs in the evening. Got some work at home done. Watched TV.

Tuesday:

Another big bed day, but I put on proper clothes today, only half way out of pajamas. If I'm not leaving the house, why bother? Ma & Pa, bring back the mouse zapper. I thawed out a baggie, well I'm thawing out, of shrimp to make with that alfredo sauce. I put garlic in the other sauce for pasta today. It was good. My internet was very spotty so it was hard to get work done.

I did do a bit of fan art for the youtube show Things I Bought at Sheetz, and I posed it on the closed group for fans of the show and right now it has 65 likes and the creators of the show commented. The little bit of recognition really cheered me up.

A bit bummed out right now. I ended things with Aaron. Not going to go into it here, it's just a thing that happened.

No comments: