hi

hi

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

snoopadoop

Monday:

Worked from home! Did a bunch of item research, and then started bringing it online. Lots of sitting about and eating carbs and wishing I had a second monitor. Maybe when I get my tax refund...would be nice to get a new laptop too, as mine has keys that are no longer working which makes it not so good as a transportable media device.

Anyhoo. Refunds are nice to dream about.

Tuesday:

What a day! Spent most of my shift setting up an eBay store for the job and getting a few items into it and trying to figuring out what the insert fee was actually about, as well as giving feedback for the company modus operandi. I figured out what I was doing wrong and got a few items up, so huzzah for that! And I agreed/volunteered to harbor Bodi for a weekend in exchange for cash. Boss is going on a little vacation. Bodi is a good little doggy. Not an indoor pooper. He's a Cockapoo. Ya know, cocker spaniel poodle. Like the dog Carolyn Knapp-Shappey has in Cabin Pressure.

Oh wow it's Midnight. Think I'll think about tucking into bed now.

No comments: