hi

hi

Thursday, March 26, 2015

shoppinguh

Tuesday:

On site, but earlier than usual due to a meeting. We met with an appraisal expert, and I shall spare his expertise about our industry. But it was an enlightening experience. Lots of facts about this and that. Then I had lunch and then got to photographing and other things. A good day's work.

I deposited my checks, and got some teeth whitening strips to improve my smile for the wedding, swung by the library and picked up a stack of books, then I was back home to chill.

Wednesday:

Today was hanging with Ma! I slept in, then woke up and called her to say I'd rolled out of bed. I showered, got dressed, then packed a breakfast for the road and headed out to Silverdale. We met at Origami Sushi, chatted, had udon and sushi, then began the quest to find a dress for the wedding!

First up was Texas Glad Rags, which was a consignment shop. And after a few poor color choices in odd silhouettes, we found a winner! A Bagdley Mishka...or however that is spelled. Half off! And it is so cute, I can't believe how cute Mom looks in it. It's comfy too. Not all tight and fitted. So happy it turned out like that. We still swung by Old Navy to see what they had. A few things, but nothing that excellent fitting for Mum. Nothing like the B.M.! Oh... that's not a good way to refer to that dress.

Then the Kitsap Mall, which gets more hollowed out every time I end up in it. Fewer stores. I couldn't find the shoes I wanted, so now I'll have to see about ordering them before looking at other shoes. We swung through Sephora but the concealer was tough to match with the lighting available. At Walgreen's, I got Ma to try a few products at my recommendation. My skin has actually been consistently really nice lately. I've settled into a good routine and I only have hormonal breakouts.

Anyway, got Ma treating herself so that's good. Back at home, when Dad returned, we steamed some clams and tried on clothes and I was a real charmer with some timed farts. Yup. Eventually I was ejected from the house.

I swung through Silverdale and picked up a few choice beers from BevMo, and then went to Sephora again, when it was significantly less busy, and Apple the store associate helped me pick out the right color of Anastasia Dipbrow eyebrow pomade. Yes, now my eyebrows will be even more bold and awesome! But I was almost out of the product I had been using, and this was recommended highly so I got it. Also Apple applied it to show how it looks, and it looked awesome. She was a great associate, and gave me samples too.

Then I swung by Michael's to get a few more earring making supp-OH! Mom passed along a few earrings to me. I've yet to take out both my piercings, though the new one should be healed. It feels like the end of an era to do so but I must I suppose, in order to try many new earrings! But yeah, I needed some flat end earring stems to string beads onto. So I have those and shrinky dink material now.

THENNNN I went home, after a full fun day of shopping and hanging out!

Now I'm sitting with a teeth whitening strip on. It's 30 minutes of awkward mouth feel, so this better work, and if not work entirely at least work a little bit.

No comments: