hi

hi

Friday, January 9, 2015

take out the trash

Past three days have been pretty ho hum. I finally wrangled that auction house slip and the items that go with it. Took a while. I've been googling local resources and organizing. Working mild!

I'm out of eggs and bacon, so I gotta leave the house tomorrow to get more. And deposit my paycheck. And take out the trash. So I guess I'll change out of the same pair of pajamas I've been wearing for the past three days.

Ha ha, just kidding! I totally shower and changed every day. But I had hella cramps for a bit so that debilitated me for a chunk of the day.

I lit a fire. I read a bit of Carsick. I made a few more hot toddys. I need to get more hot toddy fixings (see: whiskey).

Oh! Recycling, I gotta take that out too.

But yeah, three days on site. But I don't feel like I've gone hermit loony.

Oh! The Quilcene garbage drop off is open tomorrow 1-5. So that's a thing!

Hmmn. I should be drawing more. I've got this lazy streak happening.

No comments: