hi

hi

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

chill clear days

Ma and Pa didn't make me breakfast! Boo! I had to make my own oatmeal and coffee. We dropped off my recycling up in Dosewallips, and trash as well. Then walked out to where the clams are, but they were safe under the water and protected by the end of the season. Alas. It was a nice clear day. Ma and Pa left around noon and I worked on work stuff at home.

Today I worked on more work stuff, and was able to overcome some formatting issues! We are trucking along and it is going so well. I also got out the rake and scraped the leaves and twigs out of the ditched up to the Y. I took the scrapings and tossed those to the not ditch side. No flooding here!

It's crisp and cold and I'm working from home again tomorrow. Going to listen to hella podcasts, it'll be great.

No comments: