hi

hi

Friday, November 14, 2014

Amanda got Friday off!!

Wednesday I went to Bainbridge and worked on a chalk board sign and some display items for the Poulsbo store. Redoing the display all Christmas like. And I had time to price a few items, then I picked up the comics I ordered at Liberty Bay Books (Seconds and Tomboy! Two I've had my eye on for a while) and did a massive Trader Joe's run. The beer I like, Ninkasi's Sleigh'r, is back on the shelf! I should make a chili with it. Mmm.

Back home and oh boy it got cold real fast. Seems like it was in the 50's a week ago, now it's closer to the 20's.

Thursday I was in Poulsbo helping with the display. Hauling boxes, setting things up, doing more design work, and we popped into Bainbridge to pick up more stuff. Holiday rush! I bought a doughnut at Stuy's as a treat to myself. A doughnut shaped like a man. I bit his head off first.

Today I did a bit of design work. Got some stuff to work on over the next few days, but I'm not on site again till Tuesday.

Ahhh I'm so excited for Friendsgiving! Company and food and all this good stuff. I'll task myself to really hunker down on the menu and looking up recipes this weekend. Get a sense of what I need to buy.

No comments: