hi

hi

Thursday, September 12, 2013

this weekend I'll revitalize and get stuff DONE!

Called the Toyota parts people. Think I'll just have to suck it up and get it fixed by the pros. Though it sounds like they can order the part and then when I bring in my car (and they are open on Saturday and Sunday) I could get it fixed same day, which is convenient. What is that idiom, a cheap man pays twice? Fixing it myself could result in breaking the newly bought part...

I did vinyl signs today at work and they turned out pretty damn awesome! Very proud of myself. Also weeded some pain in the ass vinyl. Caught stuff for a bit. But I was mostly on vinyl duty, and then at the end cleaning squeegee duty.

Had a salad for dinner. Like a responsible healthy eating person. Took out the trash.

Awesome Wednesday whooo!

I need to return my library books. Probably running low on renews.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for making the hard decision to pay for the work to be done. It would have wasted money to pay for a used part only to find out it didn't work or it was really hard to get right. But at least you tried & looked into it, etc. So kudos. xoxomumm