hi

hi

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

eye see yoooou


Woke up to this red spot in my eye. I don't know how it got there, but it seems like the type of injury that would result from carelessly rubbing your eye in the middle of the night. It doesn't hurt and it wasn't oozing, so I just left it alone and it is looking a bit better. I'll see how it is in the morning. Hopefully it will be minimized and not like, HUGE RED EYE AHHHH.

Swung by the post office and put a package in the mail. Hopefully it'll arrive by September 8th.

Work? What can I say about work that I haven't said bunches of times before. I did stuff. Oh. We mixed natural discharge and white discharge to make a custom slightly off white color for the client. That was new. Jeff and I were super efficient at printing this one job. Boss bought a wheely shop stool. That is fun. I started Cuckoo's Calling, which I've been excited for.

Home meant laundry, and my sheets got tangled up in themselves, so those have to try more before I can put the other laundry in.

Had Trader Joe's potstickers for dinner. They were okay, but I know I can make my own potstickers that are just as good, I just need to take the initiative and make the filling.

No comments: