hi

hi

Monday, August 26, 2013

dress weather

Sunday:

Slept in, because duh. Did my grocery shopping and once home I made an enchilada casserole. Now I have a weeks worth of not PB&J! Hurray! Really gotta branch out in my cooking. Relaxed. Drew a drawing for Nate. Watched Breaking Bad.

Monday:

Also slept it. Finally feel all rested after the previous week of sucky sleep.

I've been blogging for over six years now. Some of my older posts used to go into so much detail, but I guess I was doing more. Going to different things in a day, doing different this and that.

I cleaned dishes. My new house will have a dishwasher, so that is exciting. Though I still like handwashing. It's just easier.

It was so warm and nice all day. I was able to wear just a dress and be comfy.

Welp! Back to work tomorrow.

No comments: