hi

hi

Monday, July 22, 2013

designated relaxing weekend

Saturday:

This weekend was a recovery weekend. July is kicking my butt and hard. Lots of emotional stress. Alana is moving out now because she is not waiting for that 2 month notice and to have to look for a place whilst in class. She is moving in with her boyfriend. She just got fully settled and she is so cool. It really sucks.

Janet is working on cleaning out the basement and craft room. Preemptively going through the stuff that hasn't been gone through in a long while. She found her Sound of Music costume, which was an astroturf hat and cape, with a Julie Andrews figure on the top. She was the hills that were alive with the sound of music. Hahaha.

I walked to the Buttery and bought cupcakes, because cupcakes were needed. One for me, one for Janet, and one for Alana and Jared each. But they shared one, so I ended up eating two cupcakes.

I listened to Welcome to Night Vale and cleaned my room a bit. Just some tidying.

In the evening I went to see the new Refn movie "Only God Forgives". Odd to watch a movie where the villain is pretty much in the right, though I wouldn't say he was the villain. Very violent and I hid behind my hands a couple times. Beautiful but...errr. Not my cuppa tea.

Sunday:

Just like Saturday, I slept way in and it felt great.

Had a fried egg sandwich for breakfast. Relaxed. I went to Trader Joe's and got some food.

In the evening I biked down alongside the river to the Tannery (these artist lofts) and attended Marina's game night. Ryan and James were there, and I met Jordan, Jamie, Ariel, Rich, Jim, and Eric. Oh and Adele. A fun bunch. We played 25 words or less and I did exceptionally well in one round. From there we played Apples to Apples. It was a good group for it as well. No one played super literally, which is the worst way to play Apples to Apples.

It was a nice bike ride back. Very quiet. I was going through the park and rode past some cops but they didn't harang me. A little later on another person on a bike asked if there were any cops near by and I said "yes, in the park back there". Am I part of a cohort now?

Ahhh and now it is 1:25 and I should get to bed. Another exciting work week! I'm almost done with Order of the Phoenix.

Oh, and here is a photo of me looking pretty. Because I felt very pretty today.


No comments: