hi

hi

Friday, May 10, 2013

I feel the weekend. it is almost here.

A relatively mellow day. Nothing was too rushed and it all seemed to work out. I started by reclaiming five screens, then set those aside to dry. I cleaned the remaining 11 screens of ink and by the time that was done, there was stuff on the other side of the studio to do. I weeded some vinyl, I cut some stickers, I caught a job that has been sitting in the works for a while. Chatted with Jeff. Coated those five screens. I'll need more gas if I am to reclaim those remaining screens. Gas for the pressure washer. Flatulence has nothing to do with reclaiming screens. I got caught up on The Unbelieveable Truth. Ma, did I give you that radio panel show? It just looks like there is Neverwhere and Cabin Pressure in the drop box. Lemme know if you want it, it's pretty funny.

I ran a Safeway errand. That is to say I bought a huge quantity of toilet paper and some Drano and Udon, and other things. When Trader Joe's sells larger quantities of TP and chemicals, I'll probably never need to go out to another store. I put back the candy I was thinking of buying, so I felt good about that...because I already had chocolate covered frozen bits of banana at home.

Anyway. At home I drew up a little something for Ma. Not my best something, but I hope she'll like it. It's in the mailbox now, so it will probably arrive after Mother's Day.

WHooo it's the weekend! And Friday/Saturday I'm going on a little minitrip of sorts with Steve. His parents bought this place and need someone there for these deliveries, so we are going to be the people that are there to pick up the deliveries (his parents aren't there). So I'll be gone doing that tomorrow night. So. See you Saturday! Whooo Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would like some Unbelievable Truth in the Dropbox, thanks ever so much. hugs, mummy