hi

hi

Thursday, May 9, 2013

slug lovin' sloth

My sore throat is almost entirely gone. Hurray!

Started the day by finishing a job that has been on the docket for a while. I taped some screens as well. And coated some screens. Always seem to be short screens these days. It wasn't always like that. Or was it? I think some screens are just tied up in jobs that get ran rather frequently, versus reburning them time and time again. Anyway. We finished the day by printing a single color front and back job, that was 600 units. Nice big job. The shirts came in in the morning and are ready to go out by the time we leave. Nice.

At home I modified a tee that was a bit taught on the collar (i.e. I cut off the color and part of the sleeves) and now it is really comfy! Hurray. OH MAN I was going to...errr I won't say what I was going to do. I'll just do it tomorrow. I get home, and I get distracted...time for a to do list.

Oh! When I was reclaiming screens yesterday, I noticed a banana slug but it was almost underfoot, so I made sure to move it to a safer spot.

I spent a lot of tonight reading Hyperbole and a Half. It's pretty good stuff.

Odd Owl's Kickstarter is at $2691!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Save the slug. Yes, make a list but you don't have to keep to it. We went shrimping yesterday. It was a good day.

Dad