hi

hi

Monday, March 18, 2013

new threads

Pressed hats for most of my shift, and I hope I pressed them right. Placement is tricky. Centering things is hard, especially when the graphics are lopsided. Ah, oh well, it is done so...it is done. Also pressed patches on hats, which is possible. I stamped them down real snug on the machine. I also burned some screens, and since they are for discharge I double coated and hardened them, so they'll be good to go soon.

Cut stickers. Did banners. Finished listening to The Hitman's Guide to Housecleaning. Because the book was narrated with a strong Croatian accent, my internal dialogue got a bit of an accent as well. The narrator was really good at a broad range of accents. There was Icelandic, American, and err...others. It was a fun listen.

At home, I relaxed. Watched telly. Bought a couple Threadless shirts, because whenever Threadless shirts are on sale for $10, I have to give it a browse.

Mom, you should buy this shirt, so we can be twinsies! This is also a cute design, but I didn't get it.

Crap, still haven't ordered that scanner.

I wore pants, not cut offs, to work. It's supposed to be low to mid 60's for the rest of the week. Oh well.

There are shirts to print, but they are doing on site installs, so I don't know what I'll be doing during the next couple days. Maybe I'll have a day off? Wouldn't be the worst thing.

No comments: