hi

hi

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

in an octopuses topiary

I burned my hand a bit on the heat press. Booo! I was as careful as I could be, but still when you lightly graze something heated up to 315 degrees, it will burn. Though not too bad, it certainly isn't leaking puss.

Oh, there is a new radio adaptation of Neverwhere. I put the first four episodes in Dropbox Ma & Pa, so give those a listen.

Also at work I caught, I taped, I cleaned, and I heat pressed.

After work I went food shopping. Got some salad fixings. Awww yeah salad. Green stuff. I also remembered that avocados exist, so I predict a couple avocado creme cheese sandwiches in my near future. Mmmm. And I bought a shirt from my coworker, one of his octopus designs. It's a pretty rad shirt. Good deal for ten bucks.

I...I need to find something to do in my evenings. But by the time I'm home and cooled off from work, it's past 7. Hmmn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Octopus design tee!

mumm