hi

hi

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Franco, what a hoot!

Weekend! Spring Brea-oh wait, I'm not in college and I have a job. Spring weekend!

It was a solo day. I ran a mail errand before work. Good ol' post office. At work I started by reclaiming 10 screens, then I cleaned the ones that didn't have tape, then I removed the tape from the ones that had tape, then I coated a few of the reclaimed screens with Aquasol emulsion, then I cleaned the rest of the screens, then I reclaimed 15 screens at the end. Not a full day, which was nice. Just me and Lord Peter Wimsey.

My Threadless shirts arrived in the mail, so that was cool. Now I have some neat shirts to wear, wheee!

Had an avocado creme cheese sandwich for dinner. Thankfully I gave the avocado a squeeze and found it to be fit to cut open. It's a good thing to know how to test food ripeness. Avocados, those are fruit, right?

I saw Harmony Korine's movie Spring Breakers, because I was curious. It was a trip. Not quite my type of movie, though it had some nice film work.

Weekend!

No comments: