hi

hi

Sunday, July 10, 2016

memories & hair

 Last baseball game I went to was a Montgomery Biscuits game, in case you don't remember that blog entry.

Five full days is exhausting, even if I don't feel like I need an immediate nap. At work we turned seven rooms and fluffed one. Got it done with time to spare. I cleaned lots of bathrooms, made one bed. I also dusted, evicted spiders, swept, and checked in a nice couple from Wisconsin.

Made a grocery run and got home and relaxed. Played games. Slept.

Got my hair cut by Anna in Quilcene! Nice younger lady with her own little salon. 10am appointment for some dumb reason because I hadda get up and leave! No sleeping in on Saturday! It was a nice trim and an update to the bangs. And it's great that I can get a good trim in town! And a good deal. She even tried to give me change, as if I wasn't going to tip.

I ended up taking a nap when I got home. Still tired. I cleaned the floor in the kitchen, tidied up, did a bunch of laundry, folded laundry. Watched television. Got a bit more cleaning to do, like vacuuming. But the downstairs looks a'ight.

No comments: