hi

hi

Monday, February 9, 2015

sinus drain

Since I drank coffee after the movie, it left me caffeinated too late in the day so I had a hell of a time getting to sleep. And then I suddenly got massively congested. So I popped a Benadryl and eventually got to sleep and woke up feeling so bedraggled and thirsty.

Did some at home work, had some pasta, reformatted my MP3 player because it got glitchy and now I have to rebuild my music library, but it's good to edit a new. Not like I lost tracks, it's all on my computer.

Lack luster day.

OH! I called to see about getting my phone reimbursed, but the call kept dropping right after I selected this menu option.

ANNND I got started on my health insurance. I'm not sure if I'm better off estimating high or low on my monthly income. If I lowball it, I might get in trouble, but if I go too high, what if it's costly? Well just need to take a few more steps and see what's up.

No comments: