hi

hi

Saturday, March 1, 2014

yet another three day weekend

Friday:

No work! What a light week. I made a lasagna, though the pan was too big so it didn't hold it's shape so well. Couldn't find a smaller pan. But it was edible! So hurray! And Justin ate a big portion, so now I have less to eat. Which is good, because I usually end up getting sick of my big meals when I still have portions left.

I sat on the couch and read Gone Girl on my Kindle for a while. Hung out with Eric and Davina next door and watched Charlie's Angels. Watched the new Hannibal. Reading on the couch was nice. I was wrapped up in my blanket, had some wine. A good time.

Saturday:

Took a walk in the late afternoon/early evening. Revlon rolled out some of their discontinued classic lipstick colors, and there are a few shades that interest me, but I was unable to locate them. But I did get some frames for some art that needs making in the near future. It was raining yesterday, but not so much today. Grilled a PB & J for lunch and heated up some lasagna for dinner.

Now I might cozy up into bed and read some more. Gone Girl is really gripping me, and I want to see what happens!

No comments: