hi

hi

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

toosdey

A short day! It was warm in the morning, but a chill breeze came in. They say we are going to get a few more days of rain, so yay for that. I burned some screens. I did a poll banner and a regular banner. Weeded some vinyl. Taped screens. Counted shirts.

Got home so early, it through off my whole sense of the evening. I watched Monsters, the movie directed by Gareth Edwards who is directing the new Godzilla movie. It was okay. A bit simple, maybe? But done well for what seemed like a minuscule budget. And I watched telly. And I did two loads of laundry! I'm working on separating my laundry a bit more, so that the heavy stuff goes together and the light stuff goes together. That is probably how it is supposed to be done.

Some some rice and seaweed for dinner. Not exactly vitamins and vegetables, but tasty.

I guess now I'll go to bed early and read on my Kindle.

Love my Kindle.

Gotta plan a party for my big brothers birthday.

No comments: