hi

hi

Saturday, November 30, 2013

two days of the weekend down, two to go!

Thursday:

Yay! Sleeping in time! I had my breakfast, put on my nice dress, took my time with my makeup. 3ish I headed off across the river to Anita and Dan's. Anita is Ryan's sister. Their place was right across from the Natural Bridges park. Very nice spot, and had a view of the ocean though it was on a street perpindicular to the water. The view wasn't obscured by other houses.

Ryan's Dad was there, and Dan's grandma Connie as well. We snacked. Opened some wine. Chatted. Anita was doing the cooking and she got everything out and warm at the same time! And it was a lovely variety of staples. Beans, yams, gravy, cranberry sauce, turkey... mmmm good stuff. It was a nice meal. Good company, and not totally hectic as maybe a larger one would be. After dinner we played Apples to Apples. Then had pie. Then played some video games. I got home at about noon and promptly went so sleep.

Friday:

And I slept in a whole bunch! I did my laundry, but accidentally washed one of those Trader Joe's lavender satchels in the washer...so there were lots of lavender bits. But those came out in the dryer. I vacuumed and itemized a to do list. At Target I bought card stock to turn into cards. A lot cheaper than the paper I WAS buying. Like... by a whole bunch.

Had some left overs for dinner. Tidied up. I got a lil address book too (super cheap) and I'm putting addresses into it, so that I have a better record. I did have a file on my computer, but that is far from complete.

And since I'm sure you're all eager for it, here was my Thanksgiving makeup:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty!xoxomum