hi

hi

Friday, August 16, 2013

pow! take that stickers!

Work was very long. Punching stickers out and waiting for stickers to be cut so that you can punch them...takes a while. But it isn't terribly strenuous. I also reclaimed 24 screens in total, but because on how I staggered when I reclaimed them, 10 were able to be coated today! And I caught and boxed a job.

And I melted from the heat.

Don't worry! I kept hydrated!

Still. Whew!

And when I got home it's like all the energy has gone from my body. So tired. I guess I'll climb into bed soon. Unless I get a "up till 2am" second wind. Haha.

Don't know what I'm doing this weekend. I THINK I had an obligation but I just don't know...

Errr. Yeah.

Oh! Finished Golden Compass and now I'm onto Subtle Knife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend. You sure work hard.

Pa