hi

hi

Saturday, November 10, 2012

sushifall

Doing these portraits, some of them I can do in, like, 30 minutes. Some take me hours!

Slept in today. It was a glorious thing to do. Had a little breakfast. Toodled around the house. Drew a bit.

Met Ray at 5ish, and got tickets for Skyfall. Then we had sushi! Yum! Had some of those big combo many ingredients rolls. Pretty good! Avocado, cremecheese, shrimp. Can't go wrong. Oh, and tempura banana? Delicious! I need to get Robin's recipe for fried banana.

Skyfall was good. Less action heavy than I was expecting, but NO SHAKEY CAM! Which is great. The action was good. Clear, concise. It was a bit light on the babes. Now Craig's Bond is set up for more Bond movies, with Q and Moneypenny. I dug it.

Now it is chilly, I'm going to crawl into bed.

No comments: