hi

hi

Thursday, August 11, 2011

that is what Chris Ware looks like???

I'm almost a week ahead of portraits now. Whipped out three awesome ones in the afternoon ( plus a couple extra doodles just for fun) and three more awesome ones in the evening. Don't have the three latest ones all queued up, but that will be fairly easy to do. Pretty much all the drawing fun time ended up eating up all my quilting time. Before I knew it, it was dinner. And the So You Think You Can Dance. I voted for Sasha.

I'll have to finish the quilt when I'm coming down from surgery I guess. Maybe since I've hyped up the recovery, maybe it will go smoothly and it will be a big let down. Dad set up the quilting frame indoors, so that will be nice to use. Watch tv, eat pudding, quilt.

Now I gotta wake up in six hours, take some medication, get my mouth cut open and teeth broken up and yanked out.

Todays Portrait Is: Warren Ellis.

No comments: