hi

hi

Monday, July 4, 2016

double comics, because I'm a generous God


Work was tough. It wasn't an unusual shift. Three turns, four fluffs, refills, napkin ironing. I just felt rough. Very tired and light headed. I had a scone leftover from breakfast and after my PB&J I started feeling a bit right in the head. Still, it was tough. I did food shopping and got gas and at home I took a nap. Festivities were happening at Celia's but I needed a little buffer between work and people. So I drew the comic and took a nap. Then I was good to go and I had a blast! Linda, Brian, Amy, errr I forget Amy's husband's name, Taylor, Reed, Dustin were there! And Kathy and two of Celia's friends whose names I now forget. Nice group. Good meat was on the grill, and corn and veggies and other food. We sat outside. We talked. Safe fireworks were let off and Taylor got the Pagoda. We had marshmallows and a good time was had. I missed Averie, Muchim, Brynne, and Dan due to napping.



No comments: