hi

hi

Monday, November 19, 2012

good times are now and ahead

Oh man. Oh man. I've been listening to 14 by Peter Clines and it is RIVETING!! Soooo good. Very intense. It's all I can do to keep myself from listening to it all the time. Have to recharge my mp3 player batteries some time!

Got my tickets for coming home. 20th-29th I'll be in Kitsap! Whooo! Talking about December. And Christmas. Guess I should put a Christmas/Birthday wish list in my side bar on my blog.

Need to figure out my Thanksgiving menu. I got wrapped up with drawing and listening to 14....

Dang it has gone chilly again.

Work, we troubleshooted and adjusted the off contact and everything went awesomely. Finished two jobs, so that is awesome. I caught and boxed and broke down the press. Also added more oil and helped at the high heat lube to the press. Nice work day. I work tomorrow, then Wednesday, then holiday time! I asked for Thanksgiving and the Friday after off, all though I was pretty sure they were already given off. I also have two weeks for Christmas off. HA! Awesome job. So much time off (though it is time during which I am not making any money, which sucks) but nice to not have to stress about working during certain times.

Anyway. Back home I drew and relaxed and things were pretty nifty.

Life is good for lil ol' Trillian.

And I like being able to say that. I'm coming round on 25 and I feel good about where I am right now.

No comments: