hi

hi

Monday, April 30, 2012

houses inside apartments

Natey went bike riding, and I worked on my art stuffs. Lots of drawing. Lots of trying to figure out how to invent a house that straddles looking realistic but also playful. It is a tricky game. Also it is tough bouncing between references and choosing what to edit in and out. In some the roof looks a certain way, and others the porch looks different. Fun to amalgamate it all. I'm super excited for this piece though. I hope to finish it tomorrow. Lots of inking ahead of me. This is what I live for. Yeaaah. Fun stuff.

When he got back from his day's fun, Nate ordered some pizza. So we ate pizza, drank soda, and watched Breaking Bad. Damn good way to spend the evening. We also watched Game of Thrones, which was AMAZING! Best episode yet.

Didn't do much with my day, besides art and watch stuff. Ah. Another week starts. More job applying. Hopefully that corporate event prop place calls me in for some temp work. That would be cool. That job sounds pretty cool, and I think I'd enjoy doing that kind of thing. The art that I like to do, I can do. I just want to earn money next to other creative people. But if a design/printing studio wanted me? That would also be cool.

Just please, someone hire me! I'm really cool. I swear.

No comments: