hi

hi

Monday, May 3, 2010

●retail therapy


Saturday:

●Kick Ass. A movie. Went to the late showing at Broadway Metro. It was fun. The violence was varied, and it had some good silly moments. Enjoyed watching it, don't know if I'd feel like watching it again.
●Puppet. Applied another layer. Constructed the nose.
●My room. I tidied it a little. But some stuff away. Looks better to me, but still needs a lot of work.
●Sleeping. I did a lot of it.
●Eddie Izzard. Started watched Dress to Kill on Netflix. Started dozing off so I shut it off and went to bed.
●Exhausted. I am so very very tired.
●This semester. Really has kicked my butt. Two weeks left.
●Enthusiasm. Gotta get it.
●Doctor Who. AWESOME!

Sunday:

●Clothes! Went to Forever 21 and bought some. Two pairs of jeans, a pair of shorts, and a western shirt from the sale rack. Came it at an amount that is equal to the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
●42$.
●Some of my older pants have trouble fitting.
●Should pick up some regular cardio and a better diet this summer.
●Just five pounds should be enough. I like being able to fit into my clothes. I look the same, just a little softer than I was a few months ago.
●Got some more layers on my puppet.
●The nose is all on and it is really shaping up.
●Almost time to paint!
●In the next week I gotta go to Fabric Depot and get some brown fleece for the hair. I should be able to shred it, and have it stay together enough. Not sure how I'll attach it just yet.
●Tidied a little bit.
●Didn't draw at all.
●Really need to draw.
●Need enthusiasm.
●Breaking Bad just keeps getting better.
●Gotta stop watching television.
●Work. Work.
●Work.
●Sleep.

No comments: