hi

hi

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

illin' again

Woke up with a tickle in my throat. Gargled some salt water.

This week is Focus Week, which is when all the thesis people either present or defend their senior project. First up was Ursula's Road Trip. She is doing ten large illustrations that represent her 6 month cross country journey through the lower 48. I arrived just at the start. It was a pretty good presentation. Good concise graphics, well put together.

Lunch was sandwiches. I had two halves, which make a whole. Sat with BT, Kim, Lacey, and a few others. BT was wearing tan pants that made him look pantsless out of the corner of my eye. I was still feeling sick, even though I ate a lot.

Drew in my print for the portfolio. Water resist yaay.

Still felt sick.

Went to Erin's proposal. Pretty nice slides for her proposal. Some of the questions she got were weird and off topic. Mostly weird suggestions and not questions at all.

Meghan's defense was good. Beautiful work, even though they drilled into our beautiful magnetic wall to put it up. I guess they didn't know it was magnetic. She did prints about the creation and destruction and reincarnation of life. Mumbled a little bit but overall it was good.

After that, Diana and I went to Yur's. I wasn't starving but I knew I needed a good meal if I wanted my health to hold. Fish & chips makes a good meal, right? Yeah, I'm sure it does. We sat and chatted. She had a shot of gin, like a classy lady.

I opted out of yoga because I felt so weak and terrible. You know it is bad when I don't do yoga. Think it is just a cold, I'm not too worried. I think if it was the swine flu, I would have gotten a lot worse by now. Fluids, sweaters, rest.

Sorted out things to put in the holiday art sale. Got a fair pile of things. My comic. My card. Old prints.

Started watching Better Off Ted episodes on Hulu. Mom, you should watch it. I bet you would like it. It is charming.

Bed time. Have to get up for BT's proposal (thankfully it is at 11, so that gives me a good time to rest and be healthy).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon. Eat well, drink plenty water, get enough rest. I'm sure you'll get better. It's a bummer having a cold. Do good work.

Dad