hi

hi

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ood and odd

Spent a lot of time today sitting in bed on the computer. Now I really need to do some art work. I get so apathetic when I visit, don't know why.

Celia came by for a brief visit. We hugged. I gave her a necklace I got for her in Waterlooplein and some chocolate. Showed her my photos. We talked. Hugged some more and then she was off to get her fixed car and make dinner for the grandparents. I haven't seen her nearly enough since I got back.

I ate a Lean Cuisine for lunch. And then some chicken nuggets because Lean Cuisines are not filling at all. Then I didn't feel too good. Guess it wasn't a good combination.

Mum, dad and I watched Back to the Future after dinner. Tomorrow is So You Think You Can Dance night. Yaaay! And I think we will be having steak. Double yaaay!


I didn't get a good night sleep. Very restless. Odd as this bed is very comfortable and it is very quiet around here. My mind is just occupied I guess.

No comments: