hi

hi

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Irving and Thirty Five

I didn't really get up to much. Well, I contacted some people about apartments. Tomorrow I am going to drive down to Santa Cruz to meet someone about a place, it is one I'm really interested in. Carmen also gave me the great idea to call the people I'm meeting on Monday and Tuesday to see if they have any time on Sunday to meet. I could meet them any time and spend the rest of the day reading on the beach, or something similar.

Today I ate left over chili and watched stuff and got some vegetables and Sheng Kee baked goods. I also bought a little notebook and spent a few hours writing up my work tasks. Writing comprehensive notes about my job will help me remember the things that I have to do. I'm no where near done, and I'll add to it as time goes on. It is a good thing to have, and it helps affirm all that I know and have learned in such a short time. Willing note taking? Ahk! What have I become?

I introduced Carmen & Josh to Doctor Horrible. They seemed to like it, despite the sad ending.

We walked down to 35th after dinner, and chatted about dreams and things.

It was a good day. Things are really good.

No comments: