hi

hi

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Spencer Power!

Baaahhhh I am tired! I used mostly arms today. Arms to scrub the ink off screens. Arms to hold the pressure washer to reclaim screens. Arms to yank at the pull cord on that little generator thingy for the pressure washer (or not a generator but the pressure washer itself). Lots of arm use. I feel my muscles growing! I listened to copious amounts of That Mitchell and Webb look and the seven hours passed by quite quickly. First I cleaned. Then I reclaimed. Then I burned and washed out. Amazing how long tasks can take, but how not long they seem to take when you have good stuff to listen to. I had to ask Andrew to start the pressure washer the first few times, but I managed to get it going on my own later in the day. I was proud about that. I can't remember the last time I successfully pull started something. My dad will be so proud!

I need to add the reclaiming screens steps to my printing notebook. I was so tired when I got home, I just had enough energy to make a quick trip to Trader Joe's (it's on the way back), make a mini pizza, and watch two episodes of Star Trek with Carmen & Josh, and roll about on the floor a bit. I also had a quick lookiloo at another apartment. If Scottie & Adam, nor Janet (whose house I'm checking out tomorrow), want me, I'll give them another call and pursue that place a bit more.

Busy day! But I love it. I just want to get situated in Santa Cruz so I can have more time in the evenings/mornings. Time. It is an important thing to have.

No comments: