hi

hi

Thursday, June 28, 2012

representing the biz

I called Janet and asked if I could rent the room in her house on Bixby. Well, she also rents the house, but yeah. She agreed, though I need to meet the other roommate first. Though I think we should get along. If Janet liked her, and I like Janet, then I should like this Amanda lady. I can generally find reasons to like/get along with people. But yeah, I'll meet them, then fork over a check, then I can get to moving in. It probably won't be this weekend, but next one seems likely. Ohhhh I almost have a place to live! How exciting. And paychecks. I'll be getting those. I think I'm setting up direct deposit, so no fuss no muss, just cash! Wheee! Oh wait, I'll have bills to pay. And a bed to buy. Ahhh grownup stuff.

Anyway, today work had a lateish start because I was an official errand runner. I picked up some shirts on San Jose. I was all professional and the sheets said "pick up by Trillian" even! Ahhh! I love that kind of stuff. Felt so legit. And I got paid for doing the pick up, which is pretty neat. Today I caught and cleaned and wore gloves so that my hands stayed clean. Something I'm doing much more of. Yay gloves! Oh, and I have my own personal respirator. It was a pretty good day.

I swung by Safeway and got a soda pop and some doughnuts, because I had a craving. Well, actually my craving was for ice creme but I couldn't find any ice cream that wasn't a huge serving. So I bought doughnuts.

Driving from work into Santa Cruz and going from Ocean Street to 17 seems to take less time than winding along Branciforte and merging onto 17 somewhere on the woods. It seems to, or maybe just the winding feels like it takes longer because it is going at a slow speed.

Back in San Francisco, we chilled out and watched this insect thing. It was pretty neat. Wow, tomorrow is Thursday? This week went by fast!

No comments: