hi

hi

Friday, June 29, 2012

can't wait to drive way less

Today was long and I am tired. I tried to make a noodle dinner thing but it was way salty. I'll make something really neat for Carmen and Josh when they come back (they are taking a little trip). Something I'll have prepared for.

I come home so late. Though probably won't be coming home that late anymore, as I should be giving Janet a check soon, and then I shall be moving in! Next weekend! Ahhh! I met my other new roommate, Amanda, after work, and she was really nice. She works six days a week, so I don't know if I'll be seeing her that much. Still, she is quite nice. It should be a good house to live in.

Quickie sum up of some names:

Chris: my boss. Cool guy. Obviously he is cool, he hired me.
Andrew: my coworker. Also cool. Teaches me oodles and is very helpful.
Janet: probably going to be roommate. Cool lady.
Joey: Janet's dog.
Amanda: probably going to be my other roommate.

Well I say roommate. I should write housemate. Because I am renting a room in a house with these two ladies. Not an apartment! A house! WHooo!! I just need to contact Janet and let her know when would be a good time to drop off some cash.

Work was a catching day. I worked with Brock, one of the occasional workers (like Julie). He printed. I caught and stacked and organized. 600 sweatshirts. Took all day. Whew! And that was just the sleeve. Still have to do the backs and fronts. People like their sweaters yo.

I may only have one week left of commuting. Can't wait to have time back. Some nights I just get back and am the walking dead just abouts.

My weekend is here! Except I agreed to work on Sunday. I think around the 4th will be a light day/no work. So yeah...hmmmn.

No comments: