hi

hi

Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's my weekend...aaaaand it's gone

Woke up early because Carmen & Josh were heading out early. Had to move my car and all that.

Had a bunch of tea and some toast and eggs. Then I set out to run some errands! I got some frames at Aaron Brothers. Then went to Jiffy Lube and got my oil changed. They had a special half off deal going on, and they had hot dogs and drinks! Awesome! And they filled up my tires. The guy gave major compliments for how good of shape the car is in. Noted the clean filters and the levels of other things. All is well though. Yay good car maintenance. I probably won't be putting on a lot of miles on it, a week from now.

Because I'll be moving to Santa Cruz! Going to put in the moolah after work tomorrow (did I mention that I am pulling an extra shift on Sunday) and then I can get to moving in. Though that will happen next weekend. Ohhh so close! Soon I'll spend less time in a car, less time being tired in the evening, and just time to be! And be all like, living my life and stuff.

Anyway, as I was heading back, I got stuck in some sort of crazy downtown traffic. Ahhh San Francisco is not fun to drive in! I went to Trader Joe's and got some food stuffs, then went back. Started my laundry, ate some snacks, tidied up, and just generally mellowed around. That was nice. Now I have clean sheets, clean work shirts.

So yeah, I don't know how long I'll be working tomorrow. It seems like it will be a short day because it is fronts and backs, which pull faster than sleeves, but who knows? Still, I don't want to come all the way down for a short day.

No comments: