hi

hi

Thursday, June 28, 2012

I just met you, and this is crazy, so here is my number, but don't call me at work because I won't get it

My thighs are painin' and I don't quite know why. Just exertion I guess? Today I was away from ink and all about stacking and sorting and taping. Pulled hundreds of sweaters out of boxes and stacked them and tried not to be buried under the stacks. I also added to my work notes. Have a lot more adding to do, but it is off to a good start. Added the reclaiming process, how to start the heater/clean the filters, and how to start the generator. Oh! Also added emulsion. Bit by bit. It has an index, and the pages are numbered, though it isn't in the best of order. I'm going for the more filled page route, instead of putting each thing on its own page. I like having fewer pages to go through, instead of many simpler pages.

Anyway. Also taped up screens. We got a high volume of stuff coming up. Exciting! I'm going to be catching the beejezuz out of some stuff. Might even work on Saturday. Need to get my oil changed this weekend.

I listened to Cabin Pressure. Most of the first two seasons, but that isn't saying much because there are only six episodes in a season. Ahh I need more fantastic Cabin Pressure stuff! So good.

Drove back. Ate dinner that was cooked by the lovely Carmen and Josh. Then Carmen went off to hang out with Alicia (not Alicia Silverstone though) and I hung out with Josh as he played Dark Souls.

I found out that if I forget to turn off my phone at work, the constant searching for a signal will completely drain it by day's end.

Again, or maybe for the first time because I'm not sure if I've put it in my blog: there is NO cell reception at work. I can't get any calls or texts. I get the messages when I leave work and enter a land with reception, but I do not get them during the day. Your awesome news will have to wait till I'm done working. It is also a given that I can't check my email/Facebook. So yeah, when I am at work, I am working. And listening to Cabin Pressure.

No comments: