hi

hi

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bixby

Oooh I'm sore. Building up that muscle!

I got to work at around 10:30. I've taken a break from The Prague Cemetery to relisten to That Mitchell and Webb Sound. Hilarious stuff.

Today was a printing day. And a bit of cleaning day. I mostly caught. Ran a test shirt! But yeah, lots of catching while Andrew throws the shirts on the pallets. I also taped up screens and cleaned the ink off some other screens. Time flies!

After work I checked out the most darling house! It was a bit shabby in places but not like, bad, just old? The room was nice with tons of light. Lots of space. Good location. Janet, one of two roommates (the other being Amanda, who I didn't meet) was really nice, as was her dog Joey. It was colorful and artsy and just...swell. I think I fell in love with it a little bit.

I have a late start at work tomorrow because I'm running a pickup errand in San Jose.

There was a sort of gig in Oakland, but I arrived right as Josh was leaving for it, and I'm well tuckered out, so it is just me in the house tonight.

No comments: