hi

hi

Sunday, July 1, 2012

sunday shift spectacular

Awww oh god. I just got out of bed to put my chip dip away in the fridge, and walking hurt soooo much. I spent all day on my feet. A ten hour shift. Ohhh it's done my legs in! Thankfully, because I have a cool boss, I have a late start tomorrow. Get to sleep in a bit (just a bit, but a little goes a long way).

Another way my boss is cool: he got us pizza! Yay!

Got to work at 10:30. Left at 8:30. I removed the tape from a couple screens and scraped the ink off. Flipped some of the sweatshirts. We worked pretty efficiently today. Brock loaded the sweatshirts. I stacked them. Chris got the unprinted shirts onto the trolleys. And the day just flew by! Got the fronts, and the backs. Stuffed them into boxes as they came out of the heater. Well not stuffed! I folded and put them in the boxes. Just a few days they came out of the boxes, now they are back in and all spiffy like. Whooo! It moves so fast in the studio.

And now I'm so tired. Watching Happy Texas on Netflix Instant.

I also started listening to A Discovery of Witches. IT IS SO GOOD! Mom, read it! It's so so good. Well, I'm only ten chapters in. But they've been really good chapters.

Oh, also didn't get my check in for the apartment as it was too late when I got out of work. Tomorrow. I'll do that tomorrow.

No comments: