hi

hi

Thursday, July 5, 2012

a Thursday I got a hold of

Bought more food today, though I got sandwich fixings and granola bars (I always throw a couple granola bars in with my lunch, because they make the perfect thing to eat mid morning and late afternoon, much better than taking the time for one big lunch time. Space out the munchings). Yesterday I got fixings to make this enchilada casserole, as per my friend Petra's recipe. Today I prepared it. Tomorrow it shall be cooked. Hopefully it will be good. It has beans and cheese. Hard to go wrong with beans and cheese.

So I spent the night making that, and cleaning the place up a bit. Carmen & Josh return, so I want the place looking nice. Not that I did much damage, it is just nice to have things in their place once again. Ya know? Dishes done, counters wiped down.

At work was a clean up day. Cleaned some squeegees, cleaned some flood bars, broke down the press, removed tape from screens, removed ink from screens, removed emulsion from screens. BUT it was also a prep day, because now there are more screens to apply emulsion to and some screens were burned (Andrew did the burning) and taped up. Have some more to reclaim tomorrow, and some to tape up, but also some things to print! Yay!

I'm barreling through A Discovery of Witches. There was a lull in the story, but then it picked up, and now it's at a very tense part. Ohhh! So good.

No comments: