hi

hi

Friday, July 6, 2012

Last Friday

Finished A Discovery of Witches. Quite good. So happy the second book in the trilogy comes out on the 10th, because I am going to buy and read and enjoy that. Yay! Started The Night Circus, though the order was a bit....out of order, so I have to resolve that. My MP3 player will play file 10 after file 1, if file 2 isn't labeled 02. Which is tricky when you are playing chapters. Also the screen went dark on my MP3 player, so I can't see what exactly is playing, so I can't skip around so easily.

Today was a work day filled with taping screens, sorting shirts, unpacking boxes, and reclaiming screens. It was a shorter work day, but this work week has had some long days. Kinda nice. Soon I'll move down and be able to pull the longer shifts more often. I was offered a Saturday shift, but I declined because I have packing to do. But yeah, once I live closer (which will be soon), I can start earlier, and stay longer because I won't be facing that long long commute.

It's nice how I'm trusted to close up shop.

The enchilada casserole cooked up nicely. We took a walk. Watched some Star Trek. A very good Friday night. Soon I shall be moved and things will change. I'll enjoy it for now though.

No comments: