hi

hi

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

gone all day, but home tomorrow

Oh boy. Long day. Full of work. Full of major developments.

Gave Janet a couple checks to start the move in process. The first was the damage deposit/last months rent. The second was a part of first months rent. She said it was okay to give it to her in parts. Still waiting for the direct deposit of my paycheck to go through. It should come through today/tomorrow. We shall see.

Anyway. Yeah. Found a place to live, and have committed to living there! It is a pink house with white and blue accents. Very charming. Janet is nice, Amanda is nice. It's all so very nice.

I had another pickup to do for work. That was fun. Following that was a 11 hour work day. Though some parts I was mostly hanging back as the occasional assistant. I cleaned squeegees and floodbars. I helped register. I caught shirts. I sorted shirts. Then came a big run, and I caught that. The run took some time, so I was there till 10pm. Boss gave me tomorrow off, so I didn't mind the late day/late return. It was fun though, talking and sharing stories with the boss as we worked through and past the sun set. Starting to find my place here at work, I feel.

I can't wait to not have to drive so long. Ten minute commute, here I come!

A Discovery of Witches continues to be awesome.

Did I mention I have tomorrow off? I have errands to run. I'm also looking forward to relaxing, just because only having a couple hours in the evening isn't enough. Gotta get stuff done!

No comments: